Don't Cross Me B*tch - The Crossbody Training Leash
Our Don't Cross Me B*tch training leash is the most versatile leash we offer. it can be worn as a cross body style, giving your hands a break to reward your pup, check your insta, or drink your lattes. It can also be adjusted to give your pups a longer leash, attach them to your table, or secure them in the car!
All leashes are made to order and are subject to a 2-3 week turnaround time (not including shipping). Please contact us directly if you need a rush order!
How to Measure:
Crossbody: The crossbody should wrap around one shoulder and sit at your hip comfortably. Taller people may want a longer crossbody section, or people with very small dogs
Dog Attachment: Your pup should be able to lay down at your side comfortably while attached to the crossbody section.
For easy instructions on how to measure try this:
- Grab a ribbon or string and Sharpie
- tie/mark the string to your dogs harness or collar
- Wrap the other end of the string up and over your shoulder and tie/mark it at your waist
- Measure the length from on tied end to the other and that will give you the approximate size
- If you are between sizes, I'd recommend sizing up.
- If you find that you need a custom size please send us a message to discuss customization
All of our leashes are made from genuine Biothane, come with an auto-locking carabiner, and your choice of color hardware.
Clasp: black aviation grade aluminum auto-locking swivel carabiner.
Hardware: You have your choice of black, gold, and silver hardware
Leash: 5/8" Biothane Coated Webbing
What is BioThane®?
BioThane® is the brand name of all coated webbing products made by BioThane Coated Webbing Corp. It’s basically a polyester webbing with a TPU or PVC coating that makes it more durable, waterproof, and easy to clean.
*For custom leashes please contact us directly*