Swedish Dishcloth (By Three Blue Birds)
We are pleased to be carrying an eco friendly option for all your pet messes and cleaning needs! Introducing the Swedish Dishcloth by Three Bluebirds!
Replace Sponges and Paper Towels- Each dishcloth replaces 17 rolls of paper towels (saving money and reducing waste).
- Absorbs 20x its weight.
- Is far more hygienic than a sponge and won’t crumble or pill.
- Air dries quickly, so it doesn’t breed bacteria or smell.
Ingredients: 70% cellulose, 30% organic cotton.
Screen printed with water-based inks.
Designed and printed in Connecticut, USA.
size: 17 x 20 cm / 6.5 x 8 in.
Clean Household Surfaces
- Perfect for household chores, from cleaning up spills to polishing.
- Can be used with soap, spray, cleaners, or just water!
- Cleans countertops, granite, porcelain, plastic, stainless steel and glass.
- Effective for cleaning those nooks and crannies that might shred other cloths (grimy stove top, we're looking at you!)
- Cleans virtually streak-free.
- 3,000 tons of paper towels end up in our country’s landfills every day.
- Compostable and 100% biodegradable for zero waste.
What You Should Do
- Clean in washing machine or top rack of the dishwasher.
- Sterilize in boiling water for 1-2 minutes, or microwave when damp for approximately 1 minute.
- May be gently bleached on occasion: See FAQs for more details.
- Squeeze out excess water and leave flat, drape over the faucet, or over the side of the sink to air dry.
Three Bluebirds Swedish Dishcloths can be sterilized and reused up to 200 times!